Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My name is McKenna put I mainly o by my Theurgic name Joan Saint Mark. I'm a youth minister, theological student and activist.

I'm also gay not that it should matter too much. My passion in life is deepening my connection with Christ and all of creation. I've become convinced that the very voice of God is found within each and every one of us. I'm a Reformed Catholic. I find utter beauty and comfort in the rituals, tradition and depth of the church. I'm also very non dogmatic and I sincerely believe that God loves each and everyone of us. That his plan for us all is to find him by using all of our senses to honestly and totally express ourselves.

Personal expression is a deep form form of sincere prayer. Love, understanding, the gentle touch and the attentive ear is what makes you a sincere servant of the Lord here on Earth. Witness and participate in the glory of his creation, this is our calling.

I'm also a Rosicrucian and a Kabbalist. I find the mystery tradition yet one more tool in the pursuit of a divine  life.

If you wish to join me, I welcome you all. With love, compassion and fellowship I embrace you all as fellow Lambs of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment